The power to hear God and understand what He is saying does not originate in us — but in Him. This ability is conveyed to us as “grace”.
But then — the transformation of this divine intent into human “hearing”, the transformation of possibility into actuality needs a specific capacity to be present in us. This capacity is called faith.
God’s provision of grace and faith come to us by means of the divine dialogue — all that He does and all that He speaks into our life — so that we might know Him.
No matter how much God loves us, no matter how much He wants to do or be for us, faith must be in place, in order for His loving intention to complete itself in our experience.
For more insight into The Provision that makes it possible for you to hear and understand what God is saying to you, see these posts:
- Experiencing The Holy Spirit, January 11, 2012
- Faith to Hear and See God, January 19, 2012
- A Right State-of-Being, January 26, 2012
- Hold on to the Body of Truth Delivered to You, February 8, 2012
- An Ear to Hear, February 16, 2012
- Transformation, in Julie’s own words, February 22, 2012
- The Word, the logos, Februrary 29, 2012
- The Word, the rhema, March 14, 2012
- Scripture, Building the Supernatural into Us, March 22, 2012